Federal Refund


​You will need the following information:


1.   Exact amount of refund

(Note: You can find your refund amount on line 20a of form 1040.)​

2.   Social Security Number

3.   Filing Status (i.e. Head of household, Single, Married, etc.)

(Note: You can find your Filing Status on page 1 of form 1040.)​

Please go to www.irs.gov.

  • Click on the "Get Refund Status" Tab

  • Fill in:

    • Social Security Number​

    • Filing Status

    • Refund Amount

  • Click Submit

  • Status Information will appear on the next page.

IRS Federal Refund Screenshot.png

State Refund

​You will need the following information:


1.   Tax Year (2019 for the most current return)

2.   Social Security Number

3.   Exact Amount of Refund

(Note: You can find your refund on line 49 (page 4) of Form 1.)​

Please go to https://mtc.dor.state.ma.us/mtc/_/

  • Fill in:

    • Tax Year

    • Your Social Security Number

    • Refund Amount

  • Click "Search"

  • Status Information will appear right below search box.

Questions? Give us a call at (978) 774-7700

© 2020 by Terranova & Associates, LLC | 150A Andover Street, Suite 11C, Danvers, MA 01923 | Phone: 978.774.7700

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon